With the development of the economy, all walks of life have also been driven. In order to realize the stacking of goods in higher places, electric stackers have come out. Electric stacker is a kind of loading and unloading machinery that can effectively combine horizontal transportation and vertical lifting. It has comprehensive functions such as loading and unloading, lifting and transportation. It has the advantages of high work efficiency, convenient operation and use, and flexibility. It is very useful and has a wide range of uses. So what are the safe operation specifications when carrying out electric stacker operations?
One, Operation specification for the loading operation of electric stacker
1. The driver of the electric stacker should actively observe the receiving area and contact the personnel of the receiving team to confirm whether there is a shelf task.
2. The receiving team will assist in packing the goods according to the condition of the goods. The driver of the overhead electric stacker must check whether the goods that need to be packed are packed before getting on the high rack. If there is any problem, they must communicate with the receiving team for confirmation;
3. Products that are found to be unreasonably packed and have hidden safety hazards for handling are refused to be put on the shelves, notify the person in charge of the receipt, and put them on the shelves after correction;
4. Be careful not to put pallets in the wrong shelf, layer and cargo position when putting on the shelves; do not scratch or rub the shelves when putting on the shelves to ensure the safety of the goods. Servers and high-end products, goods that are taller than wide are not allowed to be put in the high-level cargo spaces;
5. The shelf destination of the product is obtained by scanning the pallet barcode. After scanning the pallet barcode, check whether the barcode number displayed on the handheld device is consistent with the barcode on the pallet;
6. Be careful not to damage the goods in the process of putting them on the shelf, and keep the goods on the pallet balanced and stable.
Second, the operation specification for the unloading operation of the electric stacker
1. The driver of the electric stacker should actively receive the task of unloading through the handheld device;
2. Ensure that the shelves and the pick-up locations, the pick-up quantity, and the remaining quantity are consistent with the system instructions; if there is any abnormal situation, you must immediately stop the shelf or pick-up operations, and perform system inquiries to ensure that the commodity accounts match.
3. For picking up goods from the same cargo space, each pick-up must follow the instructions of the system. The driver of the high car must clearly notify the driver of the "leftover"; if the driver of the high car does not prompt as required, the driver of the high car Have the right to require the driver of the high-speed car to notify accurately;
4. When picking up part of the goods, check whether there is any missing goods in the hollow; when picking up the whole shot, check whether the appearance is complete and whether the quantity of goods is consistent with the system;
5. When the pick-up is completed, the driver of the electric stacker is responsible for placing the remaining goods with the original pallet to the original cargo position. The auxiliary cattle must bring their own empty pallet to place the picked goods. If the amount of goods is large, the pallets need to be exchanged. The pallet number must be replaced at the same time.
6. For picking up the goods in the same cargo space, the next driver who picks up the cargo in the cargo space is responsible for the type and quantity of the remaining goods on the cargo space;
7. The driver of the electric stacker goes to the designated storage location for unloading operations, and pay attention to not colliding, squeezing, or dropping the goods when unloading;
8. Due to the limitation of the storage area, there are multiple materials on a pallet. When picking up the goods from the shelf, the wrong goods may be picked up. Careful verification is required to ensure that the product name, quantity, and accuracy are correct;
9. After picking up the part of the off-shelf, the off-shelf personnel should lay down the remaining goods on the pallet neatly.