In recent years, mechanical equipment has gradually replaced labor, realizing more orderly and standardized cargo transportation, which greatly saves...
In recent years, mechanical equipment has gradually replaced labor, realizing more orderly and standardized cargo transportation, which greatly saves some uncontrollable factors in the process of manual handling. In manual handling, some goods are stacked too high, and it takes more time to stack, which makes the handling efficiency significantly lower, but electric stackers can do this well. However, although the electric stacker is good, the safety precautions in management and use cannot be ignored. Let's take a look at the points that need attention.
（1）. Management operating procedures:
1. The operator must be familiar with the general structure and performance of the equipment, and it is strictly forbidden to use the equipment with excessive performance;
2. Check all control and drive devices, operating handles, pedals, wheels and fasteners before use. If damaged or defective, they should be operated after repairing;
3. Vehicle safety devices must be complete and intact, and all components are sensitive and effective;
4. When handling, the forks must be inserted under the goods, and the goods should be placed on the forks evenly. It is not allowed to use a single fork to pick objects;
（2）. Safety operating procedures:
1. The weight of the goods must be known before lifting, and the weight of the goods must not exceed the rated lifting capacity of the forklift;
2. When lifting and packing goods, pay attention to whether the goods are firmly wrapped, do not handle unfixed or loosely stacked goods, and handle large-sized goods carefully;
3. According to the size of the goods, adjust the spacing of the forks, so that the goods are evenly distributed between the two forks to avoid partial load;
4. After the goods are loaded into the forks, lower the goods as much as possible before driving;
5. Maintain an appropriate startup speed when starting, and should not be too violent;
6. When the vehicle is running, do not brake or turn sharply during high-speed driving.