The car seat belt is a safety device for restraining the occupant during a collision and avoiding a secondary collision between the occupant and the ...
The car seat belt is a safety device for restraining the occupant during a collision and avoiding a secondary collision between the occupant and the steering wheel and dashboard during a collision or avoiding death and injury caused by rushing out of the vehicle during a collision. The car seat belt can also be called a seat belt, which is a kind of occupant restraint device. Car seat belts are inexpensive and effective safety devices. In vehicle equipment, seat belts are mandatory in many countries.
1. Do not change the working structure and principle of the seat belt without authorization to make it safer and more effective to protect the driver.
2. The forklift must be replaced with a new seat belt after a serious collision or rollover.
3. When the forklift safety belt is damaged, cracked, aging, or loose and deformed due to the normal chemical effects of the outside, such as the sun and rain, the forklift safety belt must be replaced with a new one.
4. When the metal connecting parts of the forklift's safety belt are deformed, bent, broken, corroded or aging, they must be replaced safely.
5. When the performance of the forklift safety belt is poor, the forklift safety belts that cannot be retracted automatically, cannot be self-locked in an emergency, or are not fastened tightly, must be replaced to ensure normal safety.
6. If you use the safety belt installed with a forklift, its thickness should not be less than 1.5 mm, and the width should not be less than 50 mm. The safety belt with emergency self-locking function is required to be replaced.