Summary: Water entering the electric lifting platform can easily have a negative impact on the performance of the electric lifting platform, affecting the ...
Water entering the electric lifting platform can easily have a negative impact on the performance of the electric lifting platform, affecting the normal operation and work of the hydraulic system, especially the fixed electric lifting platform installed outdoors. For customers in southern my country, the rainy season begins every year. , the impact is significant, for this common problem.
1. The motor of the fixed electric lifting platform will burn out after water enters. At this time, the power switch should be turned off immediately and the water in the pit should be cleaned up.
2. Try to keep the lift as high as possible in the front and low in the back, which is beneficial to discharge the water entering the exhaust pipe, thereby avoiding damage to the converter and the muffler.
3. The oil status of each system of the elevator should be checked, and the oil should be replaced in time if it is found that the oil is foaming or turbid.
4. After the inspection, the manufacturer of the electric lifting platform reminds you to pay attention to the use of a compressed air machine to dry all the electrical connection parts inside the head bin, so as to avoid water accumulation in the electrical connection parts and cause erosion.
5. If the water has entered the motor of the elevator, then the motor should be removed and the motor should be disassembled so that the water can evaporate quickly. This is a very quick way in summer.
6. During the process of wading in water, the components of the site can easily cause the deterioration of the lubricating oil. Especially in the steering, transmission and other systems, the site should be disassembled and inspected.