Do you use forklift seat belts?
Summary:A car seat belt is a safety device that restrains the occupant in the event of a collision and avoids a secondary collision between the occupant and t...
A car seat belt is a safety device that restrains the occupant in the event of a collision and avoids a secondary collision between the occupant and the steering wheel and the instrument panel in the event of a collision, or from running out of the car in the event of a collision, resulting in death or injury. Car seat belts, also known as seat belts, are a type of occupant restraint device. Car seat belts are cheap and effective safety devices, and many countries have mandatory seat belts in vehicle equipment.
1. The working structure and principle of the seat belt cannot be changed without authorization to make it safer and more effective to protect the driver.
2. After the forklift encounters serious collisions, rollovers, etc., it must be replaced with new seat belts.
3. When the forklift seat belt is damaged, cracked, aged or loosely deformed due to the normal chemical action of the outside world, such as sun and rain, the forklift seat belt must be replaced with a new one.
4. When the performance of the forklift seat belt is poor, these forklift seat belts that cannot be automatically retracted, cannot be self-locked in an emergency, or are not fastened tightly must be replaced to ensure normal safety.
5. When using the seat belt installed on the forklift, its thickness should not be less than 1.5 mm, and the width should not be less than 50 mm. The seat belt with emergency self-locking function is required to be replaced.